Pages

Monday, 1 August 2016

August Challenge - Anything Goes

Good Morning all!  Welcome back to another challenge at Crafts & Me.  I hope you're all enjoying your Summer Holidays, it's been a little wet but its rarely dropped below 20 degrees here so at least it saves on me watering the plants all the time!

Well we do have some awesome news here and that is we are being joined by the amazingly talented Delphine!





Hello everyone! I'm Delphine, aged 41, and I live near Paris, France. I teach English to teenagers and I have 2 sons, aged 8 and 15. I started making cards about 6 years ago and quickly became addicted to colouring which probably explains my very CAS style because you can really put the focus on the image - and also probably because I feel a bit awkward with embellishments;)... Copics are my first and true love, and I'm very lucky to be a Copic Instructor for France. I also enjoy using pencils and watercolour a lot... acrylics and inks from time to time... and a little bit of everything together too As long as I have a marker, pencil or paintbrush in hand and a beautiful image to colour, I'm a happy girl!

I'm very excited to join the Crafts and Me Team and hope to be able to showcase all these gorgeous images well!"



Welcome to the team Delphine and I hope her work inspires you.

Now onto the challenge for August and its an ANYTHING GOES - Yep absolutely anything! Now please do remember the rules which are in the sidebar, it makes me sad to have to remove entries. We don't ask for much but please if you use a Crafts & Me image you can enter as many times as you like but if its not just once. (Yes you can enter 1 from other and x amount crafts and me

The prize this month is a £15 digi voucher to spend in the store

Over to the girls and their creations this month, please leave them some loves too x

















Thanks for popping over to see us and good luck!



5 comments:

  1. beautiful DT creations .. and newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design team samples are fantastic. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete