Pages

Friday, 1 July 2016

July Challenge - Anything goes with optional Summer Memories

Hello and welcome back to another challenge from Crafts & Me.  Before we get onto the challenge we have a little bit of news!

We have 2 new exciting artists at the store with stunning designs so please do pop over and check them out - Emily Luella and Charmaine Flannery
I'm sure you'll agree they are gorgeous designs ready for a touch of your imagination.


We're waving a sad farewell to Plony this month on the Inspiration team.  She has been a diamond and her gorgeous creations will be sorely missed here.  Good Luck in all you do Plony.

We also have a new Regular DT member joining us and that is Cicci.  Here's a bit about her so you can get to know her and check out her amazing creations and colouring, welcome to the team Cicci!



My name is Cecilia Gunnarsson but everyone calls me Cicci. I'm a guitar playing teacher that loves to colour and do Crafty things:) I live in The little country Sweden with my 3 boys and a Riesenschnauzer. My interest in painting , I've gotten from my dear father who himself is an artist. He has Always encouraged me and The little I know about colouring I have learn from Him;) It is an honor to be a part of this Lovely team Hugs to you all Cicci


Now onto our July challenge which this month is ANYTHING GOES WITH OPTIONAL SUMMER MEMORIES

As always you can enter as many times as you like using images by Crafts & Me but only ONCE with other brands.  I've sadly had to remove several entries last month that didn't play by the rules so please remember to check.  We have no restriction on how many other challenges you enter so enter away :)

Now over to the team creations












We are also honoured and delighted this month to be joined by 2 guest DT.  If you'd like to apply to guest design here we do shout outs on our Facebook Group so please pop over and we love to see your designs too!  Thank You for joining us Rachel and Vanessa, you've done an amazing job x 







Remember to check the rules and post your entry in the link below.  I'll see you next week for winners of the June Challenge

Vix









4 comments:

  1. Thank you for The Warm welcome ;) Im proud to be a member at this great team HUGS Cicci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards ladies and thank you for the guest dt creations this month x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT samples. Thanks for the challenge and chance to win some wonderful stamps.

    ReplyDelete